Good Listings Sell Quicker
But before you do please read the guidelines below - a good listing is extremely important if you want to sell. Most potential clients will not be interested if there is only a small amount of detail in the listing.
The amount of detail is important when it comes to houses as each house is normally completely different.
This is the most important part of a successful property listing.
1. The photographs should be of the highest resolution / size as possible and taken in landscape where possible.
2. Please use natural light if you can. Room lighting makes the colors not correct and this can be misleading.
3. Try to ensure that any flash used does not show up as a reflection in glass eg. mirror.
4. No people should be visible in the images.
5. No watermarks on the photographs.
6. A photograph of each room, or if a house, each side of the exterior and any garden as well.
7. Try to avoid cluttering up an image with personal effects - eg. people, clothing, shoes, dirty dishes etc.
8. Take nice pictures of facilities that the tenant or buyer will have access to eg. swimming pool, garden, playground etc
9. Anything else you think a prospective tenant or purchaser would be interested in. Put yourself in their shoes and think of what you would like to see if you were looking for a property.
1. Name and contact details of owner of property - important!
2. Name and contact details of a person with a key so we can gain access for any viewings - most important.
3. Address of property and if possible the GPS co-ordinates.
4. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? eg. 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.
5. Details of the other rooms eg. Living room, seperate kitchen, store room, office.
6. Rent or Price as applicable.
7. Is it furnished, unfurnished or partially furnished?
8. If a house what is the land size in sq m?
9. Living space in sq m?
10. Are pets allowed?
11. Minimum term for contract if property is for rent eg. 12 months, 6 months.
12. If for sale - who pays the transfer costs? eg. 50/50 split between buyer and seller or is it included in the selling price?
13. If the property is a condo what facilities are available for the tenant or buyer? eg. Swimming pool. fitness center, sauna, steam, garden, childrens playground, parking, security or anything else in place.
14. If furnished, details of furnishings included? eg. 55 inch LCD TV, Samsung washing machine, Sofa set, Dining table etc.
15. Details of facilities in the surrounding area? eg. 7- eleven, mom and pop shops, coffee shops, Big C, atms, restaurants, schools etc. Including the approximate distance to them.
16. Anything else you think a prospective tenant or purchaser woud be interested in. Again, think what you would want to know if looking for a condo or house.
17. If property is a house has it got water and electricity supplied by the relevant authority.